Historic data of wind turbine installations in the whole of Denmark from the Danish Energy Agency (Energistyrelsen)
2019-01-23T09:21:38Z (GMT) by
This dataset is a collection of historic data of wind turbine installations in the whole of Denmark from the Danish Energy Agency (Energistyrelsen) used in a flexibility study by Karen Olsen in 2018 (paper has been submitted to a PowerTech conference).
The data has been extracted from the website of Energistyrelsen at the following link where historic data is publicly available (called "Stamdataregister"):
The present version was extracted in January 2019 and contains installation and production data until and including December 2018.
The data is in the originally downloaded excel file, ready to be parsed by the python code written by Karen Olsen.
Data used for analysis:
- turbine ID number (column: "Turbine identifier (GSRN)" in the excel spreadsheet)
- date of installation (column: "Date of original connection to grid" in the excel spreadsheet)
- turbine capacity (column: "Capacity (kW)" in the excel spreadsheet)
- turbine location commune (column: "Local authority no" in the excel spreadsheet)
- turbine placing sea/land (column: "Type of location" in the excel spreadsheet)
- yearly production (columns starting at: "Historic production figures (kWh):" in the excel spreadsheet)
Further information and code for analysis can be found under:
CC BY 4.0