Appendix - Mining User Behaviour from Smartphone data: a literature review
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
Each study reviewed is here catalogued as follows.
· Level of difficulty: Classification Task, Number and List of Classes.
· Approach: Method and Main Features.
· Performance: Score, Metric, Validation Method.
· Realism of dataset: Ground Truth, Person-day, Respondents, Observations, Collection Time, Area, Smartphone App.
· Sensors involved: AGPS, Inertial Navigation Systems (INS), Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Data Fusion.