Resource data from the Capel Cynon masts
datasetposted on 14.04.2021, 13:13 by Kurt Schaldemose HansenKurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne SørensenSteen Arne Sørensen
This resource dataset consists of 10-minute wind speed and wind direction measurements from three tall met mast at Capel Cynon, Wales in UK. The period includes 6 years of measurements, which starts in 1989.
Further site documentation is available here.
1) Capel_all.nc includes all periods
2) Capel_concurrent.nc only includes concurrent periods for all channels.
LocationLat: 52.138872 Long:-4.354217
DateStart date: 1989-05-01 Stop date: 1995-08-31
- Siting;>Wind Mapping
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Turbulence
- Siting;>Resource assessment
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Terrain type;>Flat
- Meteorological data