Resource data from the Sornfelli mast
datasetposted on 2021-04-15, 08:09 authored by Kurt Schaldemose HansenKurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne SørensenSteen Arne Sørensen
This resource dataset consists of 10-minute statistics of wind speed and wind direction measurements from a met mast at Sornfelli, Faro Island, Denmark. The period includes 1 year
of measurements, which starts in 1999.
Further site documentation is available here.
1) Sornf_all.nc includes all periods
2) Sornf_concurrent.nc only includes concurrent periods for all channels.
Danish research council
LocationLat: 62.083363 Long: -6.833310
DateStart date: 1999-11-19 Stop date: 2000-12-31
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Turbulence
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Extreme wind
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Terrain type;>Complex;>Hilly
- Meteorological data