Resource data from the Ventosa mast
datasetposted on 14.04.2021, 11:31 authored by Kurt Schaldemose HansenKurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne SørensenSteen Arne Sørensen
This resource dataset consists of 10-minute statistics of wind speed and wind direction measurements from a singel 32m met mast located in oat La Venta or Ventosa, Oaxaca Mexico. The period includes 6 years of measurements, which starts in 2000.
Further site documentation is available here.
1) Ventosa_all.nc includes all periods
2) Ventosa_concurrent.nc only includes concurrent periods for all channels.
LocationLat: 16.575278 Long: -94.828056
DateStart date: 2000-05-01 Stop date: 2006-08-01
- Siting;>Wind Mapping
- Siting;>Wind Atlases
- Siting;>Resource assessment
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Turbulence
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Meteorological data