Resource data from the tall BAO mast
datasetposted on 2021-04-15, 07:29 authored by Kurt Schaldemose HansenKurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne SørensenSteen Arne Sørensen
This resource dataset consists of 1-minute statistics of wind speed and wind direction measurements from a tall met mast at BOA, CO, US. The period includes 3 year of measurements, which starts in 2002.
Further site documentation is available here.
1) BAO_all.nc includes all periods
2) BAO_concurrent.nc only includes concurrent periods for all channels.
LocationLat: 40.0500 Long: -105.004000
DateStart date: 2002-03-27 Stop date: 2005-06-22
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Shear
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Extreme wind
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Terrain type;>Flat
- Meteorological data