SEAwise qualitative metadatabase
datasetposted on 2022-03-31, 08:36 authored by Anna RindorfAnna Rindorf, Isabella Bitetto, Elliot John BrownElliot John Brown, Dimitris Damalas, Søren Eliasen, Frangoudes, Katia, Alexander Kempf, Marloes Kraan, Ellen Pecceu, David Reid, Marie Savina-Rolland, Elle Sibthorpe, Maria Teresa Spedicato, Marc Taylor, Nis Sand JacobsenNis Sand Jacobsen, Celia Vassilopoulou
The SEAwise project works to deliver a fully operational tool that will allow fishers, managers, and policy makers to easily apply Ecosystem Based Fisheries Management (EBFM) in their own fisheries. With the input from advice users, SEAwise identifies and addresses core challenges facing EBFM, creating tools and advice for collaborative management aimed at achieving long-terms goals under environmental change and increasing competition for space.
The present data provides metadata describing the qualitative data collected during the data in interviews and workshops and contact persons for further information.
More information is available at https://www.seawiseproject.org/
Shaping ecosystem based fisheries management
European CommissionFind out more...
ORCID for corresponding depositor
- Communications and media policy
- Economic development policy
- Environment policy
- Housing policy
- Ecological impacts of climate change and ecological adaptation
- Human impacts of climate change and human adaptation
- Environmental assessment and monitoring
- Conservation and biodiversity
- Environmental management
- Natural resource management
- Environmental rehabilitation and restoration