Supplementary data for: "Laboratory based investigation of the materials’ water activity and pH relative to fungal growth in internally insulated solid masonry walls"
datasetposted on 03.02.2021, 13:17 by Nickolaj Feldt JensenNickolaj Feldt Jensen, Søren Peter Bjarløv, Carsten RodeCarsten Rode, Birgitte Andersen, Eva B. MøllerEva B. Møller
Supplementary data for: Nickolaj F. Jensen, Søren Peter Bjarløv, Carsten Rode, Birgitte Andersen, Eva B. Møller, 2020, "Laboratory based investigation of the materials’ water activity and pH relative to fungal growth in internally insulation solid masonry walls"
The article is submitted to Indoor Air. The authors are awaiting link/DOI for the article.
The datasets comprises:
1) Hygrothermal measurements for the small-scale test walls after application of internal insulation (manual measurements taken every 1-2 weeks)
2) Hygrothermal measurements for the small-scale test walls after application of internal insulation (interpolated hourly data for the mathematical mould-growth models)
3) Post-processing of the hygrothermal measurements with three mathematical mould-growth models (VTT, MRD, WUFI-Bio).
4) Key results summary sheet, providing an overview of the moisture content results, pH measurements, the Mycometer fungal tests, the overall hygrothermal results etc.
5) Weighting-drying-weighting test results, to determine the moisture content in the adhesive mortars and insulation materials (May-2019 and November-2019 test rounds).
6) Mycometer Surface and Bulk-material test results, to determine the extent of fungal growth in the masonry/insulation interface, inside different layers of the insulation material, and after the fungal decontamination work.
7) Measurements and calculation results for the VOC diffusion tests through the materials making up the insulation systems, results for the VOC similarity approach, and results for the VOC mass balance for a simple room scenario.
8) Photographs for the preparation of the experimental setup, the fungal decontamination experiment, the internal insulation experiment, and the May2019 and November-2019 identification of fungal species found in the internally insulated test walls.
Grundejernes Investeringsfond. Projekt: Kontrol og forebyggelse af skimmelsvampevækst ved indvendig efterisolering
Robust Internal Thermal Insulation of Historic Buildings
European CommissionFind out more...