Turbulence measurements from the Horns Rev mast
datasetposted on 14.04.2021, 09:58 by Kurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne Sørensen
This dataset consists of raw time series and 10-minute statistics of wind speed and wind direction measurements from an offshore met mast next to the Horns Rev #1 WF. The period includes appr. 5000 hours of measurements in the period 1999-2001.
Further documentation is available:
Raw time series each with a duration of 600 sec and sampled with 20 Hz.
3) hornsrev_1999.zip (ascii)
4) hornsrev_2000.zip (ascii)
5) hornsrev_2001.zip (ascii)
Read the peer-reviewed publication
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Turbulence
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Meteorological data