Turbulence measurements from the Marsta mast
datasetposted on 20.04.2021, 10:26 by Kurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne Sørensen
This dataset consists of raw data and 10-minute statistics of wind speed and wind direction measurements from a 10m mast near Marsta, Swenden.
The period includes less than 3000 hours of measurements, which starts in 1994.
Data files (NetCDF format):
Raw time series with a duration of 600 sec and sampling frequency = 21 Hz:
3) = marsta_1994.zip (ascii)
4) = marsta_1995.zip (ascii)
LocationLat: 59.95 Long: 17.58333
DateStart date: 1994-06-01 Stop date: 1995-01-31
- Siting;>Resource assessment
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Turbulence
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Terrain type;>Flat
- Meteorological data