Turbulence measurements from the Skipheya masts
datasetposted on 15.04.2021, 08:57 by Kurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne Sørensen
This dataset consists of raw time series and run statistics of wind speed and wind direction measurements from three tall met masts (45-101m) near Skipheya, on Frøya, Norway. The period includes more than 3 years of measurements from 1992.
Detailed site documentation is available here.
Raw time series each with a duration of 3600 sec and sampled with 0.85 Hz .
LocationLat: 63.666111 Long: 8.3425
DateStart date: 1988-11-28 Stop date: 1995-12-31
- Siting;>Resource assessment
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Shear
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Turbulence
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Extreme wind
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Terrain type;>Complex;>Hilly
- Meteorological data