Turbulence measurements from the Vallersund mast
datasetposted on 16.04.2021, 08:30 by Kurt Schaldemose HansenKurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne SørensenSteen Arne Sørensen
This dataset consists of raw time series and run statistics of wind speed and wind direction measurements from a 30m mast at Vallersund, NE of Frøya, Norway. The period includes 6000 hours of measurements from the period 1991-1994.
Detailed site documentation is available here.
3) Raw time series = vls.zip (zip) each with a duration of 3600 sec and sampled with 0.85 Hz.
LocationLat: 63.86081 Long: 9.751664
DateStart date: 1991-02-01 Stop date: 1994-05-28
- Siting;>Wind Mapping
- Siting;>Resource assessment
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Extreme wind
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Turbulence
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Meteorological data