Turbulence measurements from the Vallersund mast
datasetposted on 16.04.2021, 08:30 by Kurt Schaldemose HansenKurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola VasiljevicNikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne SørensenSteen Arne Sørensen
This dataset consists of raw time series and run statistics of wind speed and wind direction measurements from a 30m mast at Vallersund, NE of Frøya, Norway. The period includes 6000 hours of measurements from the period 1991-1994.
Detailed site documentation is available here.
3) Raw time series = vls.zip (zip) each with a duration of 3600 sec and sampled with 0.85 Hz.
LocationLat: 63.86081 Long: 9.751664
DateStart date: 1991-02-01 Stop date: 1994-05-28
- Siting;>Wind Mapping
- Siting;>Resource assessment
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Extreme wind
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Turbulence
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Meteorological data