Turbulence measurements from the two Oakcreek masts
datasetposted on 19.04.2021, 10:57 by Kurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne Sørensen
This dataset consists of raw time series and statistics of wind speed and wind direction measurements from two met mast located in Oakcreek WF, CA, US. The period includes more than 3700 hours of measurements, which starts in 1998.
Detailed site documentation is available here.
Data files (NetCDF format):
Raw time series (ascii) each with a duration of 600 sec, sampled with 8 and 16 Hz.
Danish Ministry of Energy
LocationLat: 35.0424 Long: -118.368
DateStart date: 1998-05-18 Stop date: 2000-11-04
- Siting;>Resource assessment
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Turbulence
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Extreme wind
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Shear
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Terrain type;>Complex;>Hilly
- Meteorological data