Wind resource data from the Sarfanguaq mast
datasetposted on 15.04.2021, 15:06 by Kurt Schaldemose HansenKurt Schaldemose Hansen, Nikola Vasiljevic, Steen Arne SørensenSteen Arne Sørensen
This resource dataset consists of 10 minute wind speed and wind direction measurements from a small met mast next to the settlement Sarfanguaq, Greenland. The period includes 1 year of measurements, which starts in 2003.
Detailed site documentation is available here.
1) Sarfanng_all.nc includes all periods
2) Sarfanng_concurrent.nc only includes concurrent periods for all channels.
LocationLat: 66.895267 Long: -52.866283
DateStart date: 2003-08-01 Stop date: 2004-08-05
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Extreme wind
- Siting;>Resource assessment
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Terrain type;>Complex;>Hilly
- Meteorological data