File(s) stored somewhere else
Please note: Linked content is NOT stored on Technical University of Denmark and we can't guarantee its availability, quality, security or accept any liability.
Perdigão-2017: multi-lidar flow mapping over the complex terrain site
This dataset has been recorded by eight long-range WindScanners that were deployed during the Perdigão 2017 campaign. For the campaign which took place in central Portugal near the village of Perdigão eight scanners were located on two mountain ridges that run in parallel for about 2 km. The scanners carried out three synchronized scanning scenarios: transect scans at three positions perpendicular to the ridge with two scanners at two transects and one transect with four scanners; a scan following transects 80m above the ridges; and virtual mast scans at four locations.
This is an original dataset. It represents Level 2.3 data product in the FAIR lidar data schematics, that is geo-located radial velocities stored in NetCDF files with dimensions of time, range and line-of-sight number.
Consult a list of references for more details about :
(1) WindScanner (https://doi.org/10.3390/rs8110896)
(2) Perdigão site and prequel experiment from 2015 (https://doi.org/10.5194/amt-10-3463-2017)
(3) FAIR lidar data standard (http://e-windlidar.windenergy.dtu.dk/documents/report.pdf)
(4) Perdigão data repository (https://perdigao.fe.up.pt/ )
Consult link in Related publications which holds information on the paper that presents a part of the Perdigão-2017 dataset.
The data can be downloaded from the webpage:
ERANET+ - ENER/FP7/618122/NEWA, Danish Energy Agency - New European Wind Atlas project (EUDP 14-II)
Related publications (DOI or link to DTU Orbit, DTU Findit)
LocationVale Cobrão, Portugal
Datefrom 2017-03-22 to 2017-07-24
- Siting;>Wind Mapping
- Siting;>Design conditions;>Other
- Siting;>Resource assessment
- Not applicable
- Measurements;>Field experiment
- Terrain type;>Complex;>Hilly
- Terrain type;>Complex;>Ridge
- Meteorological data